|Type||Television programming content provider|
|Slogan||Television at Its Best|
Iba Kapag Kapiling Ka
|Owner||Rare Sales International, Inc. (parent company)|
|Key people||Engr. Reynaldo Sanchez (President and CEO)|
Nikon Salimbagon (Production Head)
Gerry Ledonio (Business Consultant)
Randy S. Topacio (Vice President, Sales & Marketing)
|Launch date||June 2, 2014|
|Dissolved||August 31, 2014 (as a programming block of IBC News Network)|
|Former names||AKTV on IBC (block) (2011-2013)|
|Official website||ATC website|
Asian Television Content Philippines Corporation (ATC) is a Filipino TV broadcast programming content provider and the major blocktimer of the Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation, a government-sequestered TV network founded in 1960 and based in Broadcast City, Old Balara, Capitol Hills, Diliman, Quezon City. Its offices located at the # 85 Dona Justina St. Cor. Dalton St. Filinvest II, Brgy. Batasan Hills, Quezon City.
Currently, ATC produced specialty programs and specials aired on IBC and PTV. ATC Sports serves as a on-ground production division who organized and produced on-the-air and on-ground sports content.
ATC Philippines Corporation was established last April 2013 as the network signed a blocktime agreement with IBC Channel 13. (atthat time, the blocktime deal with TV5 thru AKTV expired due to high blocktime costs and low ratings, it currently using the PBA basketball under Sports5). Before that, in April 2013, ATC together with ONE Fighting Championship and IBC agreed for the free TV broadcast of the largest MMA organization in Asia. Therefore, ATC also partnering with HubMedia, a Singaporean company that providing TV and movie program international distribution.
In June 2, 2014, ATCC's primetime block for channel 13 was launched. Programs that will be aired on the primetime slot of 13 are Australian kid-oriented show Hi-5 and two Mexican telenovelas The Two Sides of Ana (Dalawang Mukha ni Ana) and La Tenente, and ONE FC. Stoplight TV (INN), Animalia, Beyond Stardom, The Big Planet, Boost, Cultural Flavors, Fame, Fashion Memoir, Gadgets & Gizmos and PBA D-League also part of the programming line-up of ATC @ IBC under IBC News Network Channel 45.
However, on August 31, 2014, some of the programs of ATC under IBC News Network have been discontinued due to poor ratings and loss of advertisers' support.
It was later relegated into a content provider and producer of different mainstream sports coverages, including the PBA Developmental League, NAASCU, ONE Fighting Championship and Philippine Tackle Football League.
However, on December 30, 2015, the content provider has been cancelled after Asian Television Content does not allowed to renew an agreement with IBC due to high cost and low financial in favor of Secarats Talent Management Services led by the owner Francisco Abuan, Jr. relegated into the line producer of IBC in September 12, 2015 and the appointment of Wilma Galvante as the entertainment head of IBC took over the sequestered network.
In 2016, after 7 month hiatus in the cancellation of the content provider, Asian Television Content made a comeback by switching the network partnering with the government-owned network PTV as they began airing the Universities and Colleges Basketball League (UCBL) every Monday, Thursday and Saturday. The said partnership initially caused controversy after tbe former media partner IBC filed an injunction to regain the partnership as the network resulted in September 12, 2015 is the current partnership with Secarats Talent Management Services, the production partner and line producer of IBC.
Programs under ATC @ IBC blockEdit
- ONE FC inks exclusive partnership with Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation (IBC)
- IBC lures advertisers with P1 million treat
- ATC Takes a Bite at Philippine TV Primetime
- IBC: The new kid on the block in town
- Asian Television Content Phl Corp. launches top-notch TV programs
- Not Dead Yet: ATC @ IBC Returns from Long Hiatus
- Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation
- List of Philippine media companies
- Philippine television networks
- ↑ RPN-9 remembered in chance encounter|publisher=Manila Bulletin|last=Cuartero|first=Nestor|date=June 30, 2017|accessdate=June 30, 2017
- ↑ ONE FC inks exclusive partnership with Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation (IBC) | One Fighting Championship | date+May 9, 2013 | accessdate=May 15, 2014
- ↑ ATC Takes a Bite at Philippine TV Primetime | publisher=NegoSentro | date=May 14, 2014 | accessdate=May 15, 2014
- ↑ Channel 13 back in harness | publisher=Manila Standard Today | date=April 26, 2014 | accessdate=May 16, 2014
- ↑ Asian Television Content Phl Corp. launches top-notch TV programs | publisher=Philippine Star | date=June 1, 2014 | accessdate=June 1, 2014
- ↑ UCBL puts seven schools on spotlight as inaugural basketball season gets going|publisher=Sports Interactive Network Philippines|last=Terrado|first=Reuben|date=October 3, 2016|accessdate=October 14, 2016