DWYS currently operating as YES! FM it is a monday to sunday 4:00 am to 12:00 mn FM stations
|City of license||Pasay City|
|Broadcast area||Mandaluyong City, surrounding areas|
|Branding||101.1 YES! FM|
|Slogan||HAYAHAY! (Visayan for "Comfortable!")|
|First air date||1968 (as DZFX 101.1)
October 11, 1985 (as Kiss FM 101.1) 1988 (as Kiss Jazz 101.1) December 18, 1995 (as 101.1 Showbiz Tsismis) December 8, 1998 (as YES! FM)
|Format||Hot AC, OPM|
|Class||C, D, E|
|Callsign meaning||YES! FM|
|Former callsigns||DZFX (1968-1985)
DWKS (1985–1990) DWST (1995–1998)
|Owner||Manila Broadcasting Company|
|Sister stations||DZRH, 90.7 Love Radio, 96.3 Easy Rock|
owned by Pacific Broadcasting Systems (a wholly owned by Manila Broadcasting Company in The station's studio is located in TV5 Media Center, Reliance cor. Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City, while its transmitter is located on Block 3, Emerald Hills, Sumulong Highway, Antipolo City.
On December 8, 1998, 101.1 was re-launched as YES! FM 101.1 with a different call sign (DWYS). Its format was hot adult contemporary / easy listening similar to its sister station 90.7 Love Radio and became the undisputed number 1 FM station from 1999 to 2002. On July 2002, all MBC stations from Makati City were relocated and transferred to Star City Complex in Pasay, Philippines. In 2008, YES! FM 101.1 was again repackaged and adopted the slogan "Automatic 'Yan! YES-FM" (That's Automatic! YES-FM). The playlists used were almost the same as 90.7 Love Radio's but the programming was different. In 2012, as part of "Radyo? Dalawa Lang Yan!" (Radio? There's Only Two) campaign (which was launched by Yes FM and Love Radio in the first quarter of 2011), some DJs from Love Radio such as Missy Hista, Rica Herra, Rico Pañero and Lala Banderas were moved to Yes FM in exchange of Diego Bandido, Emma Harot, Robin Sienna and Kristine Dera, as well as the new branding as the "Hayahay" station, which later became also the slogan on other Yes FM and several Hot FM and Love Radio stations. Since 2015, Yes FM banter are now based on 1 peso Hayahay quotes (ex. ""Kung Piso lang ang kape ng Starbucks... eh Hayahay ang Buhay.)
- 3B: Brownie, Bruno, Beauty (Hassan Han II, Danny Frias, Eva Mesias)
- Missy Hista (Thea Pecho)- lifted from "masahista", Filipino term for massager.(formerly of 90.7 Love Radio)
- Rica Herra (Sheryl Adame) -(formerly of 90.7 Love Radio)
- Totoy Bato (Nieco Sison) - "Ang Watsinanggong Bisdak sa Radyo..ang lalakeng hindi tumatanggap ng lagay...lagay na gibuti-buti!,Ang Ay-dol sa bisaya, Ay-dool kay Lusion ang Kigol!" (formerly known as DJ Nico of 106.3 Yes FM Dumaguete)
- Tanya Chinita (Ilyn Atanacio Lara) - "Ang DJ na may T, ang Tanya nyo sa Radyo, ang Tanya nyong lahat." Also Sang "A song for Raphael" and "Itatago na lang" played on Yes FM and Love Radio Stations.
- Rico Pañero (Richard Sarmiento) - (formerly from 90.7 Love Radio) - "Ang Attorney na walang kakasu-kaso!"
- Lala Banderas (Yen Mempin) - (formerly of 90.7 Love Radio) - "Aling Maliit na Malaki", Regarded as the "Selfie queen of Philippine Radio".
- Maria Morena (Maria Socorro Estrella) - "ang Hot Morena Baby sa radyo." Also sang "Kung Wala Ka na" played on Yes FM and Love Radio Stations.
|Jocks||Air Time||Music Genre|
|Rica Herra||6:00AM-9:00AM||Dance, OPM and Slow Hits|
|Missy Hista||9:00 AM-12:00 PM||Slow and OPM Hits|
|Tanya Chinita||12:00PM-3:00 PM||Dance, OPM and Slow Hits|
|Hilary Isaac||3:00 PM-6:00 PM||Dance, OPM and Slow Hits|
|Jocks||Air Time||Music Genre|
|Rico Pañero||6:00AM-9:00AM||70's-90's OPM Jukebox|
|Lala Banderas||9:00AM-12:00 PM||60's Hits|
|Totoy Bato||12:00PM-3:00 PM||80's-90's Hits|
|Hilary Isaac||3:00PM-6:00 PM||70's- 90's Rock|
|6:00PM-8:00 PM||Slow Hits|