|City of license||Boracay Island, Aklan|
|Broadcast area||Boracy Island, part of Romblon and|
|Branding||103.8 Boracay FM|
|Slogan||Turn it On Boracay!|
|First air date||October 2, 2011|
Island or Beach music
|Owner||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
103.5 Boracay FM operates 24 hours a day, except Holy Week of each year from Maundy Thursday to Black Saturday, replacing its regular format to some words from Bible and Reflections every hour in between songs playing, and playing for Saturday Flashback (1989-1992) on Black Saturday.
The station will also making a pioneering radio station on the island and dubbed as the #1 Boracay FM Station.
In 2009, when IBC ventured into a joint venture with local cable company will also see the operation of a tourist-oriented FM station in Boracay. This time around in October 2, 2011, which created the callsign DYBP as the branding called 103.8 Boracay FM.
103.8 Boracay FM is broadcasting 24-hours a day, and its programming oriented towards targeting classification A-B-C listeners and aspiring A-B-C- class listeners mainly composed of the Boracay tourism with an ‘island music’ format in an adult contemporary from the 90's, 2K and today's hits; reggae and Beach music brings you to white sands and refreshing waters, to moonlit nights and star-filled vistas. It also includes time checks, song sponsorships and other announcements.
It maintains a music philosophy focused on adult contemporary (from the 90's, 2K and today's hits: 1993 to present with the genre of pop, dance, rock, R&B and love songs, including OPM) and cool beach music, as well as smooth jazz, bossa nava, samba, house, chill out and some relatively rare reggae songs. In addition, our classic hits from the 80's and early 90's (1980-1992) every Saturday via Saturday Flashback. With the station's #1 Boracay radio station where its regular programming for summer-oriented and tourist-oriented shows, with hotels and resorts, events, host parties, launchings, promos, and other events happening all around the island.
In time, 103.8 Boracay FM also became the premier events and tourist-oriented FM station in Boracay, bringing the island's happenings to its listeners. Boracay FM is also the first radio station in the Northwestern Visayas area to broadcast over the internet through streaming media technology.
- Feel Good Sunrise (Princess Pilot) - Monday-Saturday, 6am - 9am.
- Mid-Morning at the Sun (Wacky Cooky) - Monday-Saturday, 9am - 12nn.
- Seaside Siesta (Angela) - Monday-Saturday, 12nn-3pm.
- The Island Fever (Silent Jojo) - Monday-Saturday, 3pm - 6pm
- Sunset at the Beach (Sexy Rhemie) - Monday-Saturday, 6pm - 9pm
- Love Letters in the Sand (Captain Turk) - Monday-Saturday, 9pm-12mn
- Boracay Entertainment Buzz (Allan Roy) - Hourly entertainment newscast; Monday-Saturday, 7am-6pm
- Saturday Flashback - Playing the 80's and early 90's (1980-1992), Fridays, 12mn - Saturdays, 12mn: follows the weekday schedule.
- Reggae Sunday - 5 hours of reeggae music; Sunday, 9am - 2pm.
- Boracay 30 - Top 30 hottest hits with Sexy Rhemie; Sunday, 2pm - 5pm.
- Ballroom Chill - Hosted by Deo Dude; Sunday, 5pm - 7pm.
- Laid Back Sunday - Playing slowdown music; Sunday 7pm - 12mn.
- Allan Roy (newscaster)
- Wacky Cooky
- Sexy Rhemie
- Silent Jojo
- Princess Pilot
- Captain Turk
- John Ray (Station Manager)
- Deo Dude