|Branding||IBC 12 Iloilo|
|Slogan||Pinoy Ang Dating!|
|Channels||Analog: 12 (VHF)|
Digital: 30 (UHF) (ISDB-T)
Virtual: 12.01 (LCN)
|Translators||DYXX-TV 2 (Roxas City, Capiz)|
|Affiliations||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Owner||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Founded||September 4, 1966|
|Former affiliations||MBC (1966-1972)|
|Transmitter power||7.5 kilowatts|
|Website||IBC Official Website|
DYJB-TV, channel 12, is a television station of Philippine television network Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation in Iloilo City. Its studios are located at BOC Bldg., JM Basa corner Mapa Streets, Iloilo City and its transmitter is located at Purok 7, Brgy. Alaguisoc, Jordan, Guimaras with a transmitter power of 5 kilowatts. It started natinowide satellite broadcasts to bring programs live from Manila.
The current station manager is Corazon Paniergo-Robles.
- 1975 - the first broadcast and became the first TV station in Panay Island. IBC TV-12 Iloilo reaching even outside Iloilo as a translator signal via DYXX TV-2 in Roxas City, Capiz are only relay translator station of IBC 12 Iloilo before.
- 1993 - But due to weather disturbance, IBC 2 are temporary off the air as of this time since it was last on air in 1993, when the typhoon struck the city caused the transmitter was heavily damaged brought by a storm. Only the two radios station in both 2 area in Panay are still exist like DYJJ in Roxas City and DYRG in Kalibo, Aklan.
- July 18, 2011 - after 18 year hiatus, the network recently returned to air with a new transmitter for clearer signal. Express Balita Ilonggo, the station's flagship newscast launched.
- January 6, 2014 - IBC Digital started broadcast on UHF 14.
- Express Balita Ilonggo (M-F 5-5:30pm) - local newscast in Region VI with Jun Arbolado and Bingbing Josue
- Budyong TV Patrol (1988 -1991) - anchored by Eddie Laczi and Perla Zulueta. (reporters: Rowena Barte-Zulueta and Bobby Rodriguez, DYBQ: Lennon Cortez, Ibrahim Calanao and Ranie Jangayo).
- 12 Under Club - first TV kid show in the whole Region VI with John Arceo.
- Ikaw Kabuhi Ko (1975-1993) - first and longest humanitarian public service show in the Western Visayas region that gather funds, food and clothing, medicine and even blood for those in need, particularly in times of calamity and great distress. Hosted by Eddie Laczi and Atty. Jose Espinosa III.
- Kampeon sa Rehiyon - first talent show in Region VI.
- PaniudTALK (formerly Tele-Radyo) - first local daytime talk show with Bobby Rodriguez
- Bingbing Josue (Anchor)
- Jun Arbolado (Anchor)
- Florence Hibionada (Reporter)
- Rena Manubag-Dagoon (Reporter)
- Novie Guazo (Reporter)
- Tina Ilustre (Reporter)
- Emerson Labrillaso (Reporter)
- Ronel Sorbito (Reporter)
- Rhod Tecson (Reporter)
- Eddie Laczi as Eagle Love (former manager of IBC TV 12 Iloilo and DYBQ Radyo Budyong Regional Network) (1979-2013) (Roberto S. Benedicto opened up Iloilo City’s first television station, IBC 12, in 1979, Laczi was tapped to manage the station. A year later, a regional radio network would also be established with DYBQ in Iloilo city as flagship station with other stations in Roxas City, San Jose, Antique, and Kalibo, Aklan.)
- Perla Zulueta
- Jinky Baticados (field reporter) (November 1999-June 2005, currently an IBC News reporter in Manila)
UHF Channel 30 (500.143 MHz)
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP Short Name||Programming||Notes|
|12.01||H.264||16:9||IBC||IBC||Broadcast as IBC Digital Television|
|12.02||INN||IBC News Network|
|12.03||DYBQ TeleTrese||DYBQ TeleTrese Iloilo||Encrypted|
|12.04||IBC Classics||IBC Classics|
|12.05||4:3||IBC 1SEG||IBC OneSeg||1seg|
- IBC inaugurates Ilonggo operations
- Augusto Tolentino remains as IBC Regional manager
- List of television and radio stations in Iloilo City
- Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation
- List of Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation affiliate stations
- IBC News Network 42 Iloilo
- DYBQ Radyo Budyong 981 Iloilo
- 89 DMZ Iloilo