|Dumaguete, Negros Oriental|
|Branding||IBC 2 Dumaguete|
|Slogan||Pinoy Ang Dating|
The Birthplace of the Golden Age of Television
|Channels||Translators: DYBD-TV 11|
(Bacolod City, Negros Occidental)
|Channels||Analog: 2 (VHF)|
|Affiliations||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Owner||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Call letters' meaning||DYTM|
|Sister station(s)||DYRM-TV (RPN)|
|Transmitter power||5 kW|
|Websaite||IBC Official Website|
DYTM-TV, channel 2, is a television station of Philippine television network Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation. Its studios and transmitter are located in Brgy. Calindagan, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental.
DYTM-TV 2 History Edit
- 1998 - DYTM-TV has the IBC affiliate the transmitter power of 5,000 watts.
- 2002 - DYTM-TV transmitter increase the power to 10,000 watts.
- December 12, 2003 - DYTM-TV transmitter increased the power to 60,000 watts its coverage to not only Dumaguete City and Negros Oriental but also covers Southwestern Cebu, Siquijor, parts of Negros Occidental, Camiguin, Misamis Occidental and parts of Misamis Oriental.
IBC TV-2 programsEdit
- Express Balita Bisaya (Mon-Fri 5-5:30pm) (simulcast on TV-13 Cebu)
- Sinulog Festival (annually)
- Game Na Game Kapinoy! (Saturday 8-9am) (simulcast on TV-13 Cebu)
- Julie's Chief Baker - Student Edition (Saturday 8:30-9:30am) (simulcast on TV-13 Cebu)