|Forum ni Randy|
Public forum debate
|Created by||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Developed by||IBC News and Current Affairs|
|Directed by||Chito Cabatuando|
|Presented by||Randy David|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs Wednesday)|
|Executive producer(s)||Mayette Camacho|
1 hour |
Sunday at 23:30 (PST)
|Original run||October 16, 2013 – present|
|Related shows||Public Forum (DZTV Radyo Budyong 1386)|
Forum ni Randy is a current affairs-talk show in the Philippines, hosted by sociologist and political analyst Randy David using a forum in Filipino. The show, which premiered on October 16, 2013 and currently airs every Wednesday nights at 11:30 p.m. after News Team 13 on IBC.
From the 80's television talk show in Public Forum, featuring the topics range of debate, no-holds-barred on the issues government and policy and non-governmental organizations and the studio discussion on-air, opposing views and a representative with representative from the government and other related professions discussion on TV. Forum ni Randy promotes the use of Filipino as a medium of serious political and social discourse.
In the same breadth with other IBC's late-night current affairs programming on weeknights, the program utilizes social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Person from the panel can ask via Forum ni Randy’s official Facebook page or official Twitter account (you may need to use the ID and the hashtag prescribed by the topic) to provide an opportunity for the public.
Awards and nominationsEdit
- 31st PMPC Star Awards for Television (Best Best Public Affairs Program Host) - Won (Randy David)
- 31st PMPC Star Awards for Television (Best Best Public Affairs Program) - Won
- 30th PMPC Star Awards for Television (Best Public Affairs Program Host) - Won (Randy David)
- 30th PMPC Star Awards for Television (Best Public Affairs Program) - Won
- 29th PMPC Star Awards for Television (Best Public Affairs Program Host) - Won (Randy David)
- 29th PMPC Star Awards for Television (Best Public Affairs Program) - Won