|Alternative names||GMA Broadway Centrum|
TV5 Broadway Centrum (2010-2013)
RPN Broadway Centrum
|Location||New Manila, Quezon City|
|Address||Aurora Boulevard cor. Broadway Avenue, Quezon City|
Broadway Centrum is a television studio complex located in the New Manila district of Quezon City at Aurora Boulevard cor. Dona Juana Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City. It is one of two main GMA television studios; the other is GMA Network Center, which houses additional production facilities and the network's main television operations.
Since its opening, numerous television series have been broadcast live or taped at the facility, including many shows not broadcast on GMA. The complex currently houses two main studios - the Eastside and the Westside Theaters. The Eastside Theater, which can accommodate 400 audiences, currently serves as the main production facility for Eat Bulaga!. The Westside Theatre, with a 300-seat capacity, is currently being used by various GMA and TV5 programs, such as Face to Face, Popstar TV and P.O.5.
The complex was inaugurated to usher’s GMA Network's broadcast in stereovision. In the 1990s, it served as the live studio of GMA Network's variety shows, Lunch Date, That's Entertainment, Vilma! and GMA Supershow. In 1995, GMA Network Inc. constructed the second studio within the Broadway Centrum by renovating the Eastside Theater (now TAPE Studios) that can accommodate 400 studio audiences).
As of 2010, Eat Bulaga! temporary used the venue of Westside Studios while Eastside Studios was renovated at that time, and Party Pilipinas was the last GMA show used the Westside Studios before went back to their original studio GMA Network Studio 7. also In 2010, GMA Broadway Studios can no longer have its tennants anymore for GMA 7 because some of the former GMA shows are migrated to their very own new GMA Network studios while Kapatid network TV5 bought purchased and revived the Broadway Studios with a new and bigger format. The site is owned by GMA Network and also shared with TV5.
Both studios of the Broadway Centrum are active, the Westside being leased by TV5 and is now used for TV shows of the TV5 Entertainment Group such as Face to Face, The Jose and Wally Show Starring Vic Sotto, P.O.5, Star Factor, Hey it's Saberdey! and Artista Academy, while the Eastside Studio (TAPE Studio, GMA Broadway Studio) is used by the longest-running variety show Eat Bulaga! airing on GMA Network and the GMA daily morning talk show The Ryzza Mae Show. Face To Face was the last TV5 show that used the Westside Studios of Broadway Centrum in 2013. As of now, Westside Studios is no longer active to used it but the studio will be restore it and used it again by TAPE Productions anytime soon.
TV5 will end its lease on Broadway Centrum as it will transfer to a larger TV5 Media Center in Mandaluyong City.    The Broadway Centrum's Westside Studios is curretly home to three RPN shows such popular hits as the noontime musical variety show Chibugan Na!, the late-night gag show Dobol Trobol, the late-night talk show Oh Yes, it's Dennis!, the reality show for a national singing contest Boses Tinig Pinoy, the afternoon daily showbiz talk show Showbiz Ka! and the Sunday night musical variety show Superstar.
Below is a partial list of programs that have taped episodes at the Broadway Centrum.
- Bubble Gang
- Digital LG Quiz
- Diz Iz It!
- Eat Bulaga!
- GMA Supershow
- Katok Mga Misis!
- Lunch Date
- Mixed N.U.T.S.: Numerong Unong Terrific Show
- Party Pilipinas
- Salo-Salo Together (SST)
- Showbiz Central
- Show & Tell
- That's Entertainment
- The Ryzza Mae Show
- Tok! Tok! Tok! Isang Milyong Pasok
- Artista Academy
- Face to Face
- Hey it's Saberdey!
- Popstar TV
- Star Factor
- Sunday Funday
- The Jose and Wally Show Starring Vic Sotto
- Wil Time Bigtime
TV Specials produced at GMA Broadway CentrumEdit
Below is a partial list of TV specials produced at the GMA Broadway Centrum.
- Bubble Gang Anniversary Special (1995-1999)
- Channel S Anniversary Special (1995-1997)
- Click! 2nd Anniversary Special (2002)
- GMA @ 40: 40 Years Of GMA Anniversary Special (1990)
- GMA @ 45: GMA Anniversary Special (1995)
- Eye To Eye Anniversary Special (1988-1995)
- Movie Magazine Anniversary Special (1988-1995)
- R.S.V.P. Anniversary Special (1993-1995)
- S.O.P. Anniversary Special (1997-1999)
- Showbiz Central Anniversary Special (2007-2009)
- Show & Tell Anniversary Special (1995)
- Silver Germs Birthday Special (1992)
- Star Talk Anniversary Special (1995-1999)
- T.G.I.S. 3rd Annivesary Special (1997)
- That's....The Reunion TV Special
- The 700 Club Asia (1996-2002)
- The S-Files Anniversary Special (1998-2000)
- Tower of Power A Musical Dedication (1988)
- Vilma! Anniversary Special (1990-1995)
- World Youth Day Manila 1995 Coverage (1995)
- ↑ http://wikimapia.org/599462/Broadway-Centrum-Complex
- ↑ http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20100930-295268/Complete-creative-freedom-in-TV5-shows
- ↑ TV5 Media Center Groundbreaking Coverage
- ↑ Kapatid network’s new home
- ↑ Bagong Tahanan ng TV5 sa Mandaluyong, Silipin