The website of IBC-13 said that it is one of the Philippine Government VHF TV stations with worldwide reach. The station strives to deliver innovative, alternative and catholic programs that is news and current affairs, educational and entertainment shows to delight and make an informed and the audience, from the Filipino families to MTV-generation youth and to the Global Filipinos. Viva-TV is the sports and entertainment programming on primetime. It is the radio station from dance music station iDMZ 89.1.
Innovative programming produced by IBC-13 includes:Edit
- DMZ-TV, the weekly variety show hosted by the teen stars Julia Montes, Xian Lim, Kathryn Bernardo, Ryan Bang, Victoria Justice, Daniel Padilla, Yen Santos and Rayver Cruz.
- Last Fool Show, the Friday night coemdy talk show hosted by the country’s top comedian Jun Urbano, Gary Lising and Giselle Sanchez.
- Y2K: Yes2Kids, the Sunday morning 30-minute children show hosted Maxene Magalona
- Hapi Kung Healthy, the weekly 30-minute TV sitcom magazine program for health starring Manilyn Reynes, Jeff Arcilla, Lou Veloso and Arlene Tolibas.
- Express Balita, the station's longest-running flagship news program anchored by female broadcast journalists Snooky Serna and veteran broadcast journalist Ricardo Cepeda.
- Ronda Trese, the station's late-night news program anchored by veteran broadcasters Jess Caduco, Cathy Eigenmann and Jake Morales.
- Good Take, the telemagazine program hosted by Chin-Chin Gutierrez.
Other popular programs aired on IBC-13 include:Edit
- Pulsong Pinoy, the news documentary about P-NOY and Noynoy Aquino hosted by News Team 13 head Zyrene Parsad-Valencia.
- Fil-Chi, the lifestyle show hosted by Lizbeth Yap, Louella Ching, Morgan Say and Wesley Chua.
Comprised award-winning programs aired by IBC-13.
IBC-13's commitment to broadcasting excellence, integrity and accuracy is carried consistently across all the station-produced shows.