|Hapi Kung Healthy|
Medical television program
|Created by||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Developed by||IBC News and Current Affairs|
|Written by||Delia Robles|
|Directed by||Jeffrey Jeturian|
Dr. Edwin Bien|
|Theme music composer||Lito Camo|
Hapi Kung Healthy|
by Manilyn Reynes
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs daily)|
|Camera setup||multicamera setup|
|Running time||30 minutes|
1999 - 2002|
June 5, 2011 - March 24, 2013
October 5, 2013 – February 12, 2016
Hosted by Dr. Edwin Bien and Manilyn Reynes with co-host Jeff Arcilla, Arlene Tolibas and Lou Veloso. The show packed deals with health issues and aims to educate children and parents about diseases and to prevent the spread these ailments of the medical viewers. The program also conducts regular free medical/dental missions within the Broadcast City in the Philippines.
It is aired LIVE every Saturday 6:00-7:00 a.m. on IBC. As of October 6, 2014, the show will moved to its new timeslot from Monday to Friday at 11:00-11:30 a.m.
About the showEdit
Hapi Kung Healthy, IBC's medical and public service program for kids that tackles issues on science, medicine, and health. With the help of the Department of Health (DOH), children are provided with factual information on how to keep themselves fit and healthy, and aims to educate children and parents about diseases. Presented in an entertaining manner by a happy bunch of kids, Hapi Kung Healthy is a public service show that kids will surely enjoy your good vibes for fit, wealth and happier healthy.
Hapi Kung Healthy will be very happy, good vibes and full of healthy lifestyle. The health show hosted by singer-actress known as The Star for The Decade Manilyn Reynes and the Wellness Medicine doctor and medical director Dr. Edwin Bien. The feel-good medical program for public service and education is also featuring the veteran actor Jeff Arcilla, the hopeless romantic director and comedienne Arlene Tolibas and the most famous comedian Lou Veloso.
Production team Edit
- Director: Jeffrey Jeturian
- Executive In-Charge of Production: Lito Ocampo Cruz
- In-Charge of Production: Gina P. Borinaga
- Writer: Delia Robles
- Supervising Producer: Tessie Taylor
- Executive Producers: Rowie O. Valencia and Lorna J. Feliciano
- Make-Up Artist: Rowena Legaspi
- Turn Healthy ni Nurse Arlie - A health guide with Dr. Arlie turns on healthy with guest physicians.
- Kook Ko To! - The food and nutrition for cooking with Chef Jef teach them how to whip healthy dishes from their own kitchens with professional chef.
- Kalusugan-Tuhan - A 30-second segment with Dr. Louie on the medical about diseases on health issues in public service.
- Healthie Kiddie 101 - Dr. Manilyn for kids in healthy for children.
Awards and NominationsEdit
- 26th PMPC Star Awards for Television (Best Public Service Program) - Won
- 2001 Anak TV Seal Awardee (Most Well-Linked Program) - Nominated