IBC 13 Manila 2013 Station Notice with IBC Theme Jingle with their own voice-over
We now begin/conclude another day of Broadcasting Activities, DZTV-TV Channel 13.
A commercial television station owned and operated by the Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation. Authorized by the National Telecommunications Commission, temporary permit number BSD-0421-2012 (REN/MOD), January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2015.
IBC operates daily from 4:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. with the power of 60,000-watt transmitter.
IBC studios are located at IBC Broadcast Complex, Broadcast City, Capitol Hills, Diliman, Quezon City and transmitter located at Coca Cola sales office, Roosevelt Avenue, San Francisco, Del Monte, Quezon City.
IBC is maintained and operated by the following personel duly license by the Professional Regulation Commission and the National Telecommunications Commission.
- Ronnie Suarez: PECE # 73
- Roland Garalibes: PECE-453
- Jose Rizalde Umipig: ECE # 2889
- Rodolfo Herrera, Jr.: ECE # 2923
- Jimmy Mark Alatraca: ECE-17336
- Armando de Guzman: 95-1PNCR-13194
- Leonardo Besanes: 94-1PNCR-9203
- Andres Rivera: 93-1PNCR-8081
- Adolfo Esplana, Jr.: 95-1PNCR-14740
- Jacinto Sevilla: 92-1PNCR-181
All program and commerical material shown on this channel have been previewed and approved by the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board.
IBC, Now Signing On/Off.