|IBC Balita Ngayon|
|Created by||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Developed by||IBC News and Current Affairs|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs daily)|
Broadcast City, Quezon City
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original run||July 13, 1998 – February 18, 2000|
|Preceded by||CTN Midnite|
|Followed by||Ronda Trese|
The newscast was conceptualized by Boots Anson-Roa, IBC president and general manager. IBC Balita Ngayon, which is marked the return of Filipino late-night news program and the third Filipino language late-night television newscast after 8 year hiatus, premiered on July 13, 1998, replacing the third and final English language newscast CTN Midnite, that also changed their respective Filipino formats in different timeslot. It was anchored by Manuel Llige, Tintin Pizarro and Noli Eala. It airs from 11:30 p.m. to 12 midnight, after the VTV block on IBC. It it also the first Filipino newscas to do stand-up news delivery for two male anchors and completely report in Filipino language.
The third Filipino language late-night newscast of IBC since 1998 after 8 years of hiatus (with Balita sa IBC: Huling Ulat which was the first newscast in Filipino from 1986 to 1989 and second is Headline Trese from 1989 to 1990 before moving to an afternoon slot), while the station started to follow including rival networks beginning with GMA in November 2, 1998 with GMA Network News, ABS-CBN in August 16, 1999 with Pulso: Aksyon Balita which replaced The World Tonight which is now broadcast on the ABS-CBN News Channel and ABC in April 12, 2004 with Big News, one of the last television newscasts to broadcast in English, switching to Filipino in 2004, and this was the start of a new era of airing all-Tagalog newscasts on late-night.
Known for introducing many firsts in the television news industry. It is the first to change the language of late-night news from English to Tagalog. The first to let its anchors deliver the news standing up. Llige used his signature close, "Salamat inyong pagtitiwala ng IBC 13" to end the newscast.
In 1999, IBC Balita Ngayon moved to 11 p.m. slot which is all the late-night newscasts at the time.
It was ended on February 18, 2000 and was replaced by Filipino language late-night newscast Ronda Trese with the veteran anchorman Elmer Mercado and former IBC Express Balita co-anchor Ida Bernasconi.
- Tintin Pizarro (1998-1999)
- Pangunahing Balita - Tonight's main news after OBB, Presenting the main news and other important news of crime, domestic and external.
- Malayang Kalakalan - Events concerning business and trade definitely related and affect the livelihood of the people.
- Palaro Hotline - Sports news from various parts of the world to be delivered in partnership with Vintage Sports
- Pulsong Pinoy - Hot and timely issue will consider the people by sharing their own ideas and opinions. (thrice a week)
- Daloy ng Panahon - Daily reporting the weather from PAGASA and the complex but fun time of change affecting life Pinoy.
- Balik Tanaw - Headlines.