|Created by||Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation|
|Developed by||IBC News and Current Affairs|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs daily)|
|Executive producer(s)||Tex Dela Cruz-Jimenez|
Broadcast City, Quezon City
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original run||February 21, 2000 – February 8, 2002|
|Preceded by||IBC Balita Ngayon|
|Followed by||IBC News Tonight|
Ronda Trese (Thirteen Patrol) was the national network late night news program of IBC in the Philippines. The late-night newscast was aired from February 21, 2000 to February 8, 2002, replacing IBC Balita Ngayon. The newscast is anchored by Elmer Mercado and Ida Bernasconi. It was replaced by IBC News Tonight on February 11, 2002.
Ronda Trese premiered on February 21, 2000, replacing IBC Balita Ngayon. which was the return of Filipino language late-night newscast and the third newscast in Filipino in 1998 after 8 years. IBC veteran newsman Elmer Mercado was joined by former IBC Express Balita co-anchor Ida Bernasconi. It airs from 11:00pm to 11:30pm after Viva TV block on IBC. Mercado used his signature close, "Salamat inyong pagtitiwala ng IBC 13" to end the newscast.
- Karen Tayao-Cabrera (substitute anchor for Bernasconi)
- Jun Veneracion (substitute anchor for Mercado)
- Ron Gagalac (substitute anchor for Mercado)
- Neil Santos III (substitute anchor for Mercado)
- Mercado is the third time who used to anchor for IBC TV X-Press from July 10, 1995 to August 15, 1997, and Headline Trese from August 18, 1997 to July 10, 1998.
- Bernasconi is the second time who used to co-anchor for IBC Express Balita from July 26, 1999 to February 18, 2000.