The new #1 lite rock radio FM as 96.3 Easy Rock, Just the Rite Rock with its provincial Mega Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod, Boracay, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, General Santos and Zamboanga.
Adult Contemporary/Soft Rock/AMR
- Easy Rock presents the cream of adult contemporary music from the 70s, 80s and 90s in a soothing mix with soft rock hits and rhythmic alternative sounds, while accommodating today's powerfull ballads and lust vocal melodies and even some Original Pilipino Music (OPM) hits.
- With its format as adult contemporary, pop rock and soft rock our sights trained on the C1 and broad C2 markets, Easy Rock's programming directly targets car owners, young executives, and working class professionals, particularly office employees and those working in establishments with middle class to posh backgrounds such as the banks and boutiques.
- The primary market includes those between 30-40 years old, and people who are older but still prefer listening to a station with a soft, adult contemporary format. Following the introduction of more current easy-listening hit tunes, we expect an expanded audience range to include the 20-30 age bracket.
- While the station caters to both men and women, female listeners slightly outnumber the males.
- On the songs play lite rock music, mostly the songs are foreign music, as well as its playing OPM songs in both English and Tagalog which is playing soothing, it so relaxing.
- For radio listeners at work or on the road, the perfect soundtrack for the officer or inside the car. This increasing Easy Rock's ratings and now earning the #1 Lite Rock Music Station in Mega Manila.
- Consistent with the established brand of WRock, which is “less talk, less noise, more music,” Easy Rock is generally an easy-listening station pleasant- sounding throughout the day, with “noise” kept at an acceptable level. Songs are relaxing and set the mood, but are very engaging and popular. A select core of English-speaking DJs match the educated and aspirational Cl and C2 audiences.
- Easy Rock have four DJ’s namely Samantha and Chloe.
- Samantha (Weekdays 6-10 am)
- Chloe (Weekdays 10 am-2 pm)
- Their programs are All Day Easy from 6am-6pm every Tuesday to Thursday and Saturday and Lite All Nite from 6 pm - 6 am daily, respectively.
- Original programs they have are RST on Mondays (6am-7pm), Friday Classics on Fridays (6 am-7 pm) and Sunday Difference on Sundays (6am-7pm).
- These Dj’s are very good mainly English speaking, they also use Filipino words to connect to listeners.
- RST is a flagship program aired every Monday, a program that playing a selected romantic mix of pure hit classic love songs from the 60, 70s, 80s, 90s, early 2000s and 2010s in a favorite classic songs from soft rock, alternative rock and pop rock songs, also with classic love songs and selected OPM classics. Since its launch, Remember Someone Today has been the station's most sought-after highly-rated program.
- Friday Classics is a special program on Friday featuring a steady mix of disco, pop, rock and new wave from the 60, 70s, 80s and 90s as well as timeless hits with classic pop rock and classic love songs.
- Sunday Difference offers a choice selection of all-time favorites, keeping the music sultry and sweet, with hits from today's finest female vocal stylists with some OPM music.
- 6 am-7 pm DJ: RST
- 6 am-6 pm DJ: All Day Easy
- 6 am-7 pm DJ: Friday Classics
- 9 am-12 nn DJ: Catch 22 Pilipinas
- 6 am-7 pm DJ: Sunday Difference
- 6 pm-6 am DJ: Lite All Nite
- Pop-Up Tunes allows listeners to savor rare cuts and old favorites you thought you'd never hear again.
- Hot Lites features the latest releases from the local and international artist
- Celebrity 360 livens up your Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in our 4-times-a-week through bare-all interviews with your favorite artist