|To Love Again|
|To Love Again-titlecard.jpg|
IBC Creative Department|
Mel Mendoza-del Rosario
Secarats Talent Management Services
|Developed by||Ginny Monteagudo-Ocampo|
Jimuel dela Cruz
Jun Lana |
Rico dela Paz
To Love Again|
by Cherryz Mendoza
|Country of origin||Philippines|
Secarats Talent Management Patty
Sam Fashion Collection
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Secarats Talent Management Services|
|Original run||August 28, 2017 – present|
To Love Again is a 2017 Philippine romantic comedy television series directed by Jun Lana and Monti Parungao, starring The Mall Princess Cherryz Mendoza and Rico dela Paz. The romantic comedy was named after the 1983 film of the same name, courtesy of Viva Films. The series premiered on IBC's Primetime Ang Dating evening block and worldwide on Global IBC on August 28, 2017, replacing Hanggang Kailan, Annaliza?.
This is the third primetime teleserye project of Cherryz and Rico after their supporting roles in Only Me and You and their successful lead roles in Glory Jane (1 year and 12 months since the series ended on July 29).
The romantic comedy follows the romantic love story of Neri, a high school classmate; and Diego, a freshman boy in college - who eventually fall in love with each other and find themselve in a love triangle.
Neri (Cherryz Mendoza) is a high school classmate who forced by a father and mother when she was very pretty. When she learnerd by her relationship as she love again herself in order to save him, she fade away by my side as she fascinated by the high school classmate friends. She believe someone to love her family as she fend for her own self and need a romantic love traingle. There she meets Diego (Rico dela Paz), a freshman boy in college who, like her, has involve to love themeselve in a love traingle in order to save himself. Together, Neri and Diego go through life. Coping up with their ups and downs, learning about forgiveness, and discovering love in the process.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Cherryz Mendoza as Neri Salvador
- Rico dela Paz as Diego Gonzales
- Richard Gomez as Alvin Salvador - Neri's father.
- Dawn Zulueta as Marie Salvador - Neri's mother.
- Maritoni Fernandez as Melonie Gonzales - Diego's mother.
- Eric Quizon as Herbert Gonzales - Diego's father
- Jane Oineza as Rebecca Gonzales - Diego's friend.
- Zaijian Jaranilla as Harry Cortez - Neri's bestfriend in high school.
- Wendy Valdez as Alessandra Cortez - Harry's mother.
- Luis Alandy as Rafael Cortez - Harry's father.
- Sarah Ortega as Sharlene Ramirez - Neri's classmate/friend.
- Annabelle Rama as Marie Ramirez - Sharlene's grandmother.
- Anjo Yllana as Edwin Ramirez - Sharlene's biological father.
- Stephanie Bangcot as Aryana Montes - Neri's classmate/friend.
- Margaret Planas as Belinda Ramos - Neri's classmate/friend.
- Basti Gonzales as Franzen Ramiro - Harry's friend in high school.
- Michael Tañeca as Arvic Mendoza - Harry's friend in high school.
- Coraleen Waddell as Teacher Bea Salazar - High school teacher.
- CJ Navato as Edward Legaspi - Diego's student friend in college.
- Kit Thompson as Carlos Rodriguez - Diego's student friend in college.
- Julian Estrada as Rafael dela Cruz - Rebecca's childhood bestfriend in college.
- Kelly dela Cruz as Shaira de Leon - one of Rebecca's mean friends in college.
- Karen Reyes as Linda Imperial - one of Rebecca's mean friends in college.
- Harold Rementilla as Ivan Padilla - Neri's friend.
- Nicole Estrada as Meg Arevana - Rebecca's friend.
After playing their supporting roles in Only Me and You, their most promising roles in Forever Barkada and their lead stars in Glory Jane, Cherryz Mendoza and Rico dela Paz were once again paired up, a year later. They are joined by Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta who will be making their first major primetime project under IBC through the teleserye. The romantic drama also marks the first primetime project of Jane Oineza on IBC, playing the role of Rebecca Gonzales. Aside from Mendoza, Zaijian Jaranilla will be the first primetime project for IBC and Secarats, playing the role of Harry Cortez.
Filming for To Love Again began in June 5, 2017, just 2 months before the show's airing.
|To Love Again: Music from the Teleserye|
|Soundtrack album by Cherryz Mendoza|
|Released||August 25, 2017|
Ivory Music & Video
Due to the success of the series, the soundtrack for the teleserye was released on August 25, 2017 under IBC and Secarats Talent Management Services in cooperation with Ivory Music & Video and distributed by PolyEast Records. The physical copy of soundtrack is available in leading music stores and digitally via Spotify and iTunes.
All the songs from the original soundtrack album of the series are performed by Cherryz Mendoza, led by the show's theme song To Love Again. For the fifth time, The Mall Princess Cherryz Mendoza sang the theme song for numerous shows of IBC, including Tasya Fantasya, Anna Luna, Forever Barkada, Glory Jane and Hanggang Kailan, Annaliza?. For the third time, Mendoza also sang the theme song for a series which is starring Mendoza and Rico dela Paz. The other two were Forever Barkada and Glory Jane.
- To Love Again (composer: Odette Quesada, arranger: Albert Tamayo)
- Muntik Na Kitang Minahal (composers: Babsie Molina, Edith Gallardo) - feat. Rico dela Paz
- I Have Fallen in Love (With the Same Woman Three Times) (composer: Jose Mari Chan)
- One More Try (composer: Cecile Azarcon)
- Tulak ng Bibig, Kabig ng Dibdib (composer: Rod Ongpauco)
- Don't Know What To Do, Don't Know What To Say (composer: Odette Quesada)
- Kung Maibabalik Ko Lang (composer: Christine Bendebel)
- I Still Believe in Loving You (composers: Lori Barth, Jimmy Borja, Ralph Stemmann)
- I Love You Boy (comnposer: Mon del Rosario)
- To Love Again (Duet Version) - feat. Rico dela Paz
- Cherryz Mendoza and Rico dela Paz to Charm TV Viewers Via the Primetime Series ‘To Love Again’
- ‘To Love Again’ – Full Trailer
- ‘To Love Again’ Premieres August 28 on IBC-13’s Primetime Ang Dating
- List of programs broadcast by Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation
- List of dramas of IBC