|To Love Again|
|To Love Again-titlecard.jpg|
IBC Creative Department|
Mel Mendoza-del Rosario
Secarats Talent Management Services
|Developed by||Ginny Monteagudo-Ocampo|
Jimuel dela Cruz
|Directed by||Rory Quintos|
Rico dela Paz
To Love Again|
by Cherryz Mendoza
|Country of origin||Philippines|
Secarats Talent Management Patty
Sam Fashion Collection
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Secarats Talent Management Services|
|Original run||August 28, 2017 – present|
To Love Again is an upcoming Philippine romantic comedy television series directed by Rory Quintos, starring The Mall Princess Cherryz Mendoza and Rico dela Paz. The series will premiere on IBC's Kapinoy Primetime evening block and worldwide on Global IBC in August 28, 2017, replacing Hanggang Kailan, Annaliza?.
The romantic comedy follows the romantic love story of Neri, an ordinary high school classmate; and Diego, a freshman boy in college - who eventually fall in love with each other and find themselve in a love triangle.
Neri (Cherryz Mendoza) is an ordinary high school classmate who involved by a father and mother when she was pretty. When she learn to love again herself in a romantic love, she fade away by my side as she fascinated by the high school classmate friends. She believe someone to love her family as she need a romantic love. Therefore, she meet and falls in love with Diego (Rico dela Paz), a freshman boy in college who involve to love themeselve in a love traingle.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Cherryz Mendoza as Neri Salvador
- Rico dela Paz as Diego Gonzales
- Richard Gomez as Alvin Salvador - Neri's father.
- Dawn Zulueta as Marie Salvador - Neri's mother.
- Jane Oineza as Rebecca Gonzales - Diego's younger daughter.
- Zaijian Jaranilla as Harry Cortez - Neri's bestfriend in high school.
- Wendy Valdez as Alessandra Cortez - Harry's mother.
- Luis Alandy as Rafael Cortez - Harry's father.
- Sarah Ortega as Sharlene Ramirez - Neri's classmate/friend.
- Annabelle Rama as Marie Ramirez - Sharlene's grandmother.
- Anjo Yllana as Edwin Ramirez - Sharlene's biological father.
- Stephanie Bangcot as Aryana Montes - Neri's classmate/friend.
- Margaret Planas as Belinda Ramos - Neri's classmate/friend.
- Basti Gonzales as Franzen Ramiro - Harry's friend in high school.
- Michael Tañeca as Arvic Mendoza - Harry's friend in high school.
- Coraleen Waddell as Teacher Bea Salazar - High school teacher.
- CJ Navato as Edward Legaspi - Diego's student friend in college.
- Kit Thompson as Carlos Rodriguez - Diego's student friend in college.
- Julian Estrada as Rafael dela Cruz - Rebecca's childhood bestfriend in college.
- Kelly dela Cruz as Shaira de Leon - Rebecca's mean friend in college.
- Anna Vicente as Linda Imperial - Rebecca's mean friend in college.
After playing their supporting roles in Only Me and You, their most promising roles in Forever Barkada and their lead stars in Glory Jane, Cherryz Mendoza and Rico dela Paz were once again paired up, a year later. They are joined by Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta who will be making their first major primetime project under IBC through the teleserye. The romantic drama also marks the first primetime project of Jane Oineza on IBC, playing the role of Rebecca Gonzales. Aside from Mendoza, Zaijian Jaranilla will be the first primetime project for IBC and Secarats, playing the role of Harry Cortez.
Filming for To Love Again began in June 5, 2017, just 2 months before the show's airing.
For the fifth time, Cherryz Mendoza sang the theme song for numerous shows of IBC, including Tasya Fantasya, Anna Luna, Forever Barkada and Glory Jane. For the third time, Mendoza also sang the theme song for a series which is starring Mendoza and Rico dela Paz. The other two were Forever Barkada and Glory Jane.
- To Love Again (composer: Odette Quesada, arranger: Albert Tamayo) - Cherryz Mendoza
- Don't Know What To Do, Don't Know What To Say (composer: Odette Quesada) - Cherryz Mendoza
- Tulak ng Bibig, Kabig ng Dibdib (composer: Rod Ongpauco) - Cherryz Mendoza
- Window of My Heart (composer: Charles Williams) - Cherryz Mendoza
- Tonight, I Celebrate My Love (composers: Gerry Goffin, Michael Masser) - Cherryz Mendoza and Rico dela Paz
- I Have Fallen in Love (With the Same Woman Three Times) (composer: Jose Mari Chan) - Cherryz Mendoza